`

`

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Dr's appt today

I went in today for my 16 week appointment. I actually start 17 weeks tomorrow...yay! Everything looks good! The heartbeat was so strong and loud the nurse even laughed! I had to have an early glucose screening since I am taking prednisone...no gestational diabetes at this point, ptl! I also started getting progesterone shots in the bootie today...MAN THEY HURT! They will be once a week for a while.
I have to say that I am very thankful for a wonderful ob Dr. I struggle each time I have to go to Duke because my dr. there is not very positive. I completely understand that it's their job to inform you of the "what ifs" but I also think they should be as positive as they can and focus on the good that is going on and not the bad that could possibly happen maybe even though everything right now looks great! I guess that is coming from a glass half full person! Unfortunately, I don't think my Duke Dr. is like that but praise the Lord my Ob is! Anyway, I didn't mean to chase a rabbit there.....
I will post a picture of myself as soon as my camera battery is charged!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome.. Praise the Lord.

Bobby and Brooke said...

Hooray and PTL for a GREAT check up!!! Can't wait to see your belly!!! Love ya!

Joanna said...

Don't worry about Nelly Negative! God is taking care of baby bean!! Love ya!