Anyone who knows me well, knows I am NOT an easy person to surprise. Not that I TRY to find things out, I just do! Well, I must say the ladies pictured below (along with Nancy, my wonderful mom, and darling husband) actually pulled it off. I was extremely surprised tonight for an early 30th party! Oh yeah, btw, I will be 30, that's right 3-0 on Saturday! I had a great time tonight! Thanks to all who were involved!
8 comments:
that's a great-looking group of ladies!!
Good for them for pulling that off! :) You deserved it!!!
I am glad you were surprised. I wished I was involved, but I am glad you had a great time. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday...poor December Babies :P
Go Jenn, It's yo Burfday, Not fo real, Doe, Just fo play play! (BTW- Thanks for including me, Joanna! Ha!) VERY glad your local friends are better than your Durham ones! Thanks for making us look bad! Ha! I LOVE YOU! :)
YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS... But, we did pull it off! :) Love you sister friend!
Hot Mommas! It was fun!
oh and you can see bean really good in this pic too!
Post a Comment