We got home from Disney last night. It was an AMAZING time. We all enjoyed it so much! You think an 8 day trip is long enough but there were plenty of things we didn't get to do! Don't get me wrong, though, it was a perfect week. The boys did great. Of course there were melt downs here and there but considering they were going strong ALL day EVERY day, I think they did great. On Wednesday, my baby turned 6 years old. 6. Can you believe it? I really can't. I can't believe that 6 years ago, I first became a Mommy! WOW! I know Jaxon had an awesome birthday. On Thursday, my little preemies turned 4. 4. Can you believe that 4 years ago we were all praying for their survival and look at them now. I am SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED! They too had a great birthday.
A few details...we went to Sea World where the boys got to feed dolphins, pet stingrays, watch lots of shows and get soaking wet all the while! We had dinner with Pooh and Friends which was a long wait but lots of fun. Unfortunately Daddy didn't get his picture made with Pooh which was extremely disappointing..so he says we HAVE to go back soon! On Jaxon's birthday we had a Safari breakfast with the characters and they even gave him a cupcake...for breakfast! On Camron and Caden's birthday, we ate at Chef Mickey's...SO much fun! They got autographs from ALL the characters (more than once) throughout the week! We also ate dinner at the Wilderness Campgrounds for the Hoopdedoo Review. It was hi-lar-ious! I definitely recommend it! Jaxon got us VIP seating for the Lion King show on his birthday and even got to take part in the action!
Our resort was great. Our room and the pool was all decked out in pirate themes...just our style! Me and the boys got painted and sworn in as certified "employees" of Captain Jack Sparrow himself at the Magic Kingdom. There are a million things I could include about this week. It was great. What more can I say! We all feel SO lucky to have been able to take such an amazing vacation. I think Chris and I both could have shed a tear on our last day! Thank you Nana and Poppi for making it possible for us to do so much!
I am including a slideshow of some of the pictures. This doesn't even include the ones Mom took with her camera! I will post more later! Enjoy!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago




4 comments:
looks like you all had a lot of fun!! glad you're back!
Did I mention how much I enjoyed all of the dinosaur pics! A warning would have been nice! Ha! I'm so glad you got to experience this and I hope we have the opportunity to go eventually! Ha! At this stage in my life, though, these pictures make me exhausted just looking at them! :)
wow look like you guys had a blast. Wow..you did so much stuff and saw so many things.. I hope we get to go soon.
What great pictures....I loved them all but especially loved seeing how happy the boys are in all of them....makes it worth every penny/second/etc. I am glad ya'll had a blast!!!!
Post a Comment