We are starting 1st grade next Wednesday! Jaxon is getting excited and so am I! Camron and Caden will be doing some "preschool" work and they are excited about that as well! We have been talking about our "new year" and doing a little prep work lately with reading, writing, etc. I have been getting things prepared as well. We have also been talking about having another "pencil party" like we did last year to kick off our year. Well, Jax just came in here and said the sweetest thing....He said
"Mommy, how 'bout instead of making a pencil cake this year, we make a cake that says 'our teachers are awesome', or we can still make a pencil cake and just put 'our teachers are awesome' on it." I said who? and he said,
"You, Shannon, and Holly and Amber"....AWWW, my baby is SO SWWWWEEEEEET!
1 comment:
i need to get to work on your headers
Post a Comment