`

`

Friday, May 29, 2009

School's out for SUMMER

Well, Jaxon graduated from Kindergarten last night! What a year it has been! He has learned so much and continues to amaze me daily! What a great reward...while we were out to eat after his graduation, Nana asked him what his favorite thing was that he learned about this year. His response was "learning to read and learning to write but the best part was I got to do it all with Mommy!" My heart melted! That literally was music to my ears. Being able to homeschool is such a blessing and I look forward to starting preschool with Camron and Caden and 1st grade with Jaxon!
Here is a slideshow of our graduation party as well as graduation pics!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

That is so precious! I know little things like that warm your heart!

Joanna said...

Yay for Jaxon! Congratulations! What he said made me cry!!

The Barbers said...

I love these pics and want you to send them to me somehow... (or can I just save them off of here?) LOVE YOU!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Hooray! I am so proud of Jaxon (and you) for doing such a good job this year! :)