`

`

Thursday, April 2, 2009

TOO cute not to share!


I just had to share Jaxon's writing from today. It was super cute and being the proud mama I am, I wanted to post it asap! He did it all on his own...thought of what he wanted it to say and sounded out his words....check it out! Oh, and for those of you who aren't able to read kids "stuff"...it says "The king has a sword. He rides into the sunset."

3 comments:

lov said...

totally impressed!!!

teaching "sounding" out words.....
to english language learners....
not so easy

so exciting that kids this age can do such amazing writing!

The Good Family said...

I was able to read it w/o your translation! He did a great job! Tell him that Aunt Kelly is VERY PROUD of how smart he is getting! He must have a great teacher! :)

Hana said...

Great job Jaxon!!