`

`

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Mothers Love

Picture this...I am sitting at my desk, waiting on the boys to potty and get ready for bed when I hear Camron SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. He sounds as if he has been hurt badly. I get up to go check on him and he meets me in the hall, hysterical. Jaxon goes to see what happened and comes back to inform me that he dropped his red car in the toilet. GREAT! The red car is the "choice" item that Camron LOVES today. So, I ask, "has anyone pee-peed in the potty yet?" Camron looks up at me with big ole puppy dog eyes filled with tears, bottom lip poked out so far it's a tripping hazard and shakes his head yes. GREAT! Now, I have to stick my hand in the toilet (which is gross, regardless...but with pee in it!) Of course I did it, then my hand and the car got a nice washin'! Camron was told to put ALL toys DOWN before peeing from now on!

4 comments:

Hana said...

Your not allowed to touch my food EVER again! We will bring our own from now on! lol

Gomez Family said...

This made me laugh! :)

Janet said...

wow I totally would have done it no questions asked. As far as Hana's comment.. you can touch my food anytime. I would rather a Mother's love hand touch my food then a Mother who just flushed it away.

The Good Family said...

At least he hadn't pooped!!