Just watched it! Can I have your autograph? Oh, and where did you get that cute shirt? haha
I am so proud of you and the boys! I would have been a wreck and you did a great job!
Wow.....you are a mini celeb! You looked great, and the boys looked adorable! I can't believe you had yourself and them all together for that by 7 in the morning! You're a rockstar!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Just watched it! Can I have your autograph? Oh, and where did you get that cute shirt? haha
I am so proud of you and the boys! I would have been a wreck and you did a great job!
Wow.....you are a mini celeb! You looked great, and the boys looked adorable! I can't believe you had yourself and them all together for that by 7 in the morning! You're a rockstar!
Post a Comment