`

`

Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny Story Friday

This funny story comes from WAY back when Jaxon was a wee little baby. Some of you may not think it's funny, but I think it's hilarious. It may be one of those "you had to be there" scenarios but we'll see. Chris was changing one of his first poopie diapers...it may have been his actual first, not sure. He had Jaxon on the changing table, took off his diaper, folding his little legs up to wipe him when *SPLAT*...out came projectile poop...all over the wall, all over Chris, all over the changing table, all over, well EVERYTHING. All I heard was "Jenn, Jenn....JEEENNNNN....HEEELLLLPPPP! I went running in to take over while he heaved his way to the bathroom to clean himself up! Poor baby (Chris, I mean, not Jaxon!!)

3 comments:

Janet said...

very funny.. did he ever try another diaper change

Hana said...

Hayden did the same thing when he was a week or two old...projectile poop SPLAT on the wall and changing table! Luckily no parents were harmed! I guess Chris wasn't so lucky!

Halle was terrible about projectile poop! She did it every time we changed her diaper for the first month or so. It got so bad that I could only change her on the kitchen floor b/c it was easiest to clean up afterwards. Terrible terrible!! I dreaded diaper changes w/ her...I guess the air on her bottom was the trigger.

lov said...

now that is funny!!