`

`

Friday, March 20, 2009

Funny Story Friday


I have to post a picture for today's funny....It alone is hilarious. I know Jaxon would probably be REALLY mad if he knew I was posting this but it was the first funny thing that came to my mind when I got ready to blog today....

The boys went to sleep side by side but when I went to check on them, this is what I found. I personally think this is "pee in your pants" funny. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

lov said...

hahaha!!
i love these funny fridays!

Ali said...

Oh my goodness....they are not going to like you for this picture when they get older.....

lillymac said...

i love fridays too... you really do have the best stories. i must have a terrible memory. i forget stuff 5 min. after it happened. :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

Too funny! Jaxon is definitely getting old enough to know you're doing this though so you better be careful. Until then I'll keep chuckling at stuff like this! ;)

Janet said...

wow this is a great pic to keep and pull out when you need to use ti against him.

Morgan said...

I would die too if I knew you snapped this and then blogged about it! eheheh Love it though!!!