skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A "wee" bit of stress
I had to take all 3 boys to the ENT today. Camron and Caden had to get their ears re-checked and Jaxon had to have his throat looked at. C and C have periodically had their ears checked since birth due to prematurity. They frequently have fluid which was the case again today. They are to be re-checked AGAIN in 4 weeks and if they STILL have fluid, we will talk about having tubes put in. Jaxon had to have x-rays of his adenoids today which proved they are very large. The Dr. is having us try nasonex to rule out a nasal "problem". If that proves to help, great, if not, he will have to have his adenoids removed. I think I am on information overload. I am going to do school with Jaxon then take a nap to revitalize myself. Thank goodness I am getting a manicure/pedicure this afternoon!
2 comments:
overload is right!
and yay for mani/pedi!
Wow...mani/pedi! VERY NICE and great timing!!!!
Also, in response to all of the information...remember Matthew 6:34 and try to find peace in knowing that God is in control and has nothing but your best interest in mind. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment