`

`

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay It Forward



Hana had a great "Pay if Forward" experience at the circus last night. To read about it, visit her blog here http://www.hanalynch.blogspot.com/. She decided to do a pay it forward give away and I think it's a great idea. I, too, will do a pay if forward give away and randomly select a winner. This will include a personalized lap tray in your color of choice. You can choose from the insect or ocean theme personalized with your child's name.
Please leave a comment making sure to include your email address to be entered! Feel free to share any pay it forward moments! The giveaway will end tomorrow night, February 13th at midnight! The winnder will be posted Saturday! Thanks Hana for the wonderful idea!


4 comments:

Twin Mommy said...

How cute!!

But can my giveaway be you coming to my party 'insert sad puppy dog eyes here'

Joanna said...

love your trays!! savannah loves hers...i'm sure morgan would like one too! ;)

Janet said...

I would love a tray for my kids. Thanks for doing the pay it forward giveaway.

Janet said...

Okay so I am not trying to get a double entry or anything but God brought to my mind a pay it forward story. It was too late to post on Hana's page so here you go..

I was 6 weeks pregnant with Daniel and I was commuting to work in Durham. It was raining on 85 and there were puddles on the road. Near exit 154 a tractor trailor went thru a puddle and spashed water up over top the car beside me.. I mean it was completly covered that they actually drove into my lane because they could not see. I hit the break to advoid running into them and began to slide/spin out of control and did a complete 90 degree turn and slide into the cement barrior. I was half in the fast Left lane faceing the on coming traffic and half on the shoulder. I was in shock and all I could think about was the baby. I could not even move, nor did I realize how much danger I was in sitting where the spin had left me. Well out of no where these two guys in business suits in different cars stopped and helped push me out of the road. It was pouring down raining. Cars were zooming by, trying to advoid me and neither guy thought of himself (I mean the other car could ahve hit them), or his suit(completely soaked), but just moving me to safety. They helped move me and asked if I was okay and I said yes, as I was crying and thanking them.. They got in their cars and left. Neither was complaining about the rain, or their wet suits. I never even got their names. All I know is God sent to angels to me that day, and I will never know what would have happened if they did not stop because it took the police over 40 minutes to get there. So thank you to those two angels and for God for watching out for me and my unborn baby boy and as most of you know he is 3 1/2 and nothing happened to him as a result of that accident. Praise GOD!