`

`

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A winter wonderland!

The boys woke up to snow this morning. I LOVED the excitement on their faces when they looked out the window and saw the white blanket covering everything outside! We quickly had breakfast then layered up! They ALL loved it at first. Jaxon loved it ALL and would probably still be out if I let him. Caden could take it or leave it. He is just happy standing there letting it snow on him. Camron on the other hand....not so much! He wants to touch it BUT doesn't want his hands to get cold. Kinda hard, but he tried. I will post a few pics so you can see the excitement. Oh, and one of Maggie in her first snow of course!

Hope you are all enjoying this! It isn't very often we get this weather!

6 comments:

The Good Family said...

I'm glad y'all had fun! I am in shock that Camron and Caden do not have on the same shirt in one of the fireplace pictures! Total shock! (and I could do without the dino jammies- ha!!)

Unknown said...

that's only b/c Camron had taken off one more layer than Caden....you know me better than that!

Bobby and Brooke said...

I loved the pictures! The boys looked so cute outside in the snow with those adorable hats. It looks like ya'll had a blast and I'm so glad you took pictures for stalkers like me! ;)

lov said...

love this!
we didn't get all that much snow....
but....just enough to keep us home! :)

Janet said...

love the pics...

TEJ said...

wish we had gotten that much! Your little guys are so precious! It looks like you had a blast! XOXO