`

`

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

go together like salt and pepper

Yesterday at MOPS, we made salt and pepper shakers for our craft. I know this picture isn't the best quality b/c it was taken with my cell BUT you get the idea. When together, you can see what the picture is supposed to look like, but apart, it wouldn't make much sense. The verses given were Ecclesiastes 4:9, Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. and Matthew 19 5-6, "..therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not separate." I just loved the idea of this craft and what it stood for so I thought I would share. Salt and pepper are "supposed" to be together as are man and wife.
Thanks Christy for a great craft!

4 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

very cute!

Hana said...

I like the intitial idea! Cute!

Ali said...

Cute girl! I wanna re do mine now....me and David are always saying we're like Peas and Carrots (like in Forrest Gump, which is what I call him sometimes) Maybe I'll have to go get another set at Family Dollar....that is, if Christy didn't buy them out!

lov said...

what a great idea!

on another note
ive always wondered
why do salt and pepper go together?
i mean it makes sense to us
but who thought of it to start with

its like peanut butter and chocolate
or peanut butter and jelly
i wonder who was the first person to say....i'm gonna put those things together!