skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I just love this kid!
Matheson had surgery today to have his portacath put in. It went well and his Mom and Dad are hanging in there. I know this has been an extremely tiring day for them all! Please keep them in your prayers as this journey begins. Pray for complete healing in Matheson's body and strength for Holly and Matt through it all. They are an awesome family and I love them dearly! Oh yeah, if any of you need tickets to the New Year's Eve Party in Matheson's honor, please let me know!
1 comment:
i've been wondering, pondering, praying about what was going on with this sweet kiddo since you posted the new year's eve post....
thanks for the update
prayers will be extended to him, and his family!
he is just too cute!!!!
(on another note, can you tell it has been a while since i was able to comment....being that i just commented on like 200 post! ok, not really that many!!)
(and on another note, let me know when you need a new blog header!)
Post a Comment