`

`

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We had a BIG 'OLE break through last night. Jaxon spent the night with Jaxon B (aka Zack..;)). He has never spent the night with anyone other than Grandparents. Holly said the only time he had any problems was right as they were falling asleep. She handled it perfectly and he did great! I am so thankful for friends that I can trust my most prized possessions with, who I know will take care of them and love them as they do their own!

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

We were glad to have him! I'll send you a pic to put up on here with this blog! Jones thought he was one of the big kids! Do boys call it a slumber party?! Somehow, I'm thinking not- And how many times have I trusted my prized possessions to you?!

Bobby and Brooke said...

What??? A sleep over on a school night?!?! I'm surprised at you Mrs. Teacher! ;)

I'm glad he did well! I'm sure you're so proud of him and that has to be a very bitter-sweet accomplishment!