I love the one of Chris and Jaxon....so cute to see men (and tiny men) embracing each other like that! Your tree looks great! I can't wait to do all that this week.....we're gonna overload on Christmas all day on Wednesday.
Great pics, as always! You inspired me to decorate one of our trees last night (The UNC/Duke sports tree) and take a picture of Avery putting on an ornament (thanks for the idea)! I had to resist moving it after he did it, but I left it where he put it... for now at least! You know I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to that stuff! Ha!
3 comments:
I love the one of Chris and Jaxon....so cute to see men (and tiny men) embracing each other like that! Your tree looks great! I can't wait to do all that this week.....we're gonna overload on Christmas all day on Wednesday.
I love these pictures.
Great pics, as always! You inspired me to decorate one of our trees last night (The UNC/Duke sports tree) and take a picture of Avery putting on an ornament (thanks for the idea)! I had to resist moving it after he did it, but I left it where he put it... for now at least! You know I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to that stuff! Ha!
Post a Comment