I love my husband... I do! Sometimes I think that I love him so much that my heart might explode right out of my chest. I think he is funny, smart, handsome, athletic, etc., etc. Some would say he's my McDreamy or my McSteamy (for all you Grey's fans). Some would say he's my "lobster" (for all you old school Friends fans). He has many names in our house: Daddy, Dad, Daddy-O, Baby, Honey, DH (which means Darling Husband....most of the time), ding-bat Charlie, or just plain Chris. The reason I decided to write this blog this morning is because before Chris left to play basketball, I asked him to turn my coffee pot on. I know he heard me b/c he asked me how many cups I was making and I answered him. I got up a little while later, took a shower (all the while thinking of my coffee which awaited me) and went downstairs only to find that the ding-bat Charlie hadn't turned the coffee pot on at all! This is a regular occurrence in our house, btw! I think it's funny! I also think it's part of being a man! Let me give you another example. If I ask Chris to unload the dishwasher and he says "I'll do it when I get home", that really means in "christopher-ese" "baby, I know if I leave it long enough, you'll get sick of looking at the dirty dishes in the sink and you'll do it yourself so I will conveniently forget for just a little bit longer". OR if I ask him to scoop the litter box he will conveniently run out of time in the morning before work KNOWING that the school room is right beside the laundry room and Jaxon and I won't be able to concentrate without taking care of it! I also love how he never smelled the poopie diapers. How funny is it though, when he did have to change the poopie ones, that he heaved EVERY time. There were a few times when he really, actually threw up! When Jaxon was a baby, I used to think it was a show so I would feel bad for him and not make him do it anymore, but I soon found out that he just had a really weak tum-tum! Anyway, just a few funnies this morning about my DH(remember that means Darling Husband). He's great! He does unload the dishwasher a lot (mostly b/c I hate doing it...and he says I do it too slow!) He also cleans other things (including the litter box) when I need him to! I'm sure most of you with hubbies out there get the same excuses...heck, some of you may not even be as lucky to have hubbies that clean at all! I count my blessings for the forgotten litter box and emptying of the dishwasher AND for the poopie diapers that I do change! It makes me realize how lucky I am to have a hubby that helps....sometimes!!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

5 comments:
Thanx Babe, I think? No just kidding, thank you.
My love for you knows no bounds,
It is as endless as the universe
Transcending the very confines
of time itself!!!!!!!!!
Love ya
Too cute! We all have our "Chris's" that is for sure!
Lucky? Girl...you are blessed! My hubby is a helper too....he didn't have any work today, and instead of crawling back in bed (he gets up at 5 for work) he thoughfully stayed up with kayla (she's been getting up super early since the time change) and let me sleep in, get a LONG hot shower, and when I came out of the room, he was cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the litter box and though I don't think he was doing it with the happiest of intentions, he was still doing it, and I am thankful!
I just love how hubbies conveniently "forget" stuff...if you've seen my post today you know what I mean.
Oh...and I see Chris's comment over there....endless as the universe...transcending the confines of time?!LOL! Smooth talker!
We should all be thankful for our hubbies because who knows what we would do without them! Plus...they're easy on the eyes if nothing else! ;)
Post a Comment