So today is black Friday, heh? I have NEVER gotten up and been the first one in any of the stores. I have gotten up and gone early but not as early as today! Holly, her adorable Grandma and myself did it today! We somehow opened up Kohl's at 4, Dick's at 5 (they opened a few minutes early), Old Navy at 5, and Target at 6! I was up at the CRACK OF DAWN.....actually WAY before dawn showed any of it's CRACK (hee hee) and then we decided to stop off and open Goodwill at 9! I got some FABULOUS deals that I cannot even share b/c they are surprises to all and now I am going to eat at the good 'ole Longhorn with Mom and the boys for lunch. Yes I took a short nap in between!
I will post Thanksgiving pictures later!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yup...you are officially crazy! I can't imagine what was worth all that hoopla, but I guess there's no defining crazy either! LOL
Love ya anyways...
If you're crazy, I'm crazy!!! I still haven't had a nap!
Crazy...we are! BUT it was OH SO FUN!
I'm guessing you didn't take the kids...you lucky dawgs! My hubby was working so I had to wait until 7:30 AND I had to take all 3 shopping by myself! Uuuugghhh. Maybe next year when the hubby is home I'll get out super early....ALONE!! Glad you had fun!
I am so lazy my black friday started at 10:30am...still hit Target and cvs
I don't think it's crazy at all...I LOVE black Friday and once you catch the fever, typically you're addicted! Welcome to the crazy club!
Post a Comment