I meant to tell you that it looks like Diego is sticking up his middle finger on C&C's shirts! Ha! :) Oh, and BTW... your hair looks great! I miss you!
you're nuts! I think your hair looks precious! Better watch out...short hair is addicting! Cute punkins!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW HAIR CUT!!! It looks SO good!!!!I am also glad you finally put pics of the finished pumpkins. You all did a great job!Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I meant to tell you that it looks like Diego is sticking up his middle finger on C&C's shirts! Ha! :) Oh, and BTW... your hair looks great! I miss you!
you're nuts! I think your hair looks precious! Better watch out...short hair is addicting! Cute punkins!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW HAIR CUT!!! It looks SO good!!!!
I am also glad you finally put pics of the finished pumpkins. You all did a great job!
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment