`

`

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My $3 Fridge!


Some of you may not know this but we have not had a refrigerator since the Thursday before we went to the beach...which was a LONG time ago to not have a fridge. The man came to fix it last Monday. His job was to replace the compressor because it was still under warranty (thank the Lord!). Weeeell, while he was here to replace it, he broke it even more.....and this time it was irreplaceable. They told us we could go choose a new one and they gave us a dollar amount. Anything we spent over that $ amount, we had to pay out of pocket. We chose a new one and were under the impression we would be paying $100-$150. The nice gentleman rings us up, looks at me and says, "Your total is $3, ma'am." I said, "EXCUSE ME??", and he repeated himself so we paid $3 for a brand spankin' new side by side fridge with an ice maker and water filter in the door! YAY!

5 comments:

The Barbers said...

Now that's a deal!

Twin Mommy said...

Wow Jenn (my Homie)

Thats amazing. I need a $3 fridge too!

Ali said...

Where can I get one of those 3 dollar fridges? Geez....I mean, I must be really out of the loop. I hope the couponing class next week helps me to find deals like THIS! lol

Bobby and Brooke said...

Very impressive! I'm sure you're super excited! Enjoy your new purchase!

Bobby and Brooke said...

...funny how your fridge looks totally different in person and with all of the pictures/decorations! I still loved it when I was there! :)