I don't know why I am posting this b/c tomorrow may not be something to brag about BUT, Camron and Caden wore big boy undies today and had NO accidents! Caden even stayed dry during nap! I am super excited to at least be taking baby steps in the right direction. I am just going to keep putting them in underwear every day and I figure they will eventually get it!
On a yuckier note, I am a little frustrated right now b/c I am having to re-wash an entire stack of clean shirts that were laying on my bed waiting patiently to be hung up b/c my darling cat threw up on them. (note to self: hang the shirts up right away so cat won't have opportunity to throw up on them)
Oh, and Maggie hasn't pooped in the house since before we left for the beach (knock on wood)either so that is another good thing!
One more thing before I go to bed (b/c I am exhausted)...I mowed our front yard today and have officially decided that all lawn mowers should be self propelled. The one like we have is FOR THE BIRDS!
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

1 comment:
So toddler potty talk, cat throw up and doggie poo.....I must say, this made for quite an amusing read! LOL
Post a Comment