`

`

Friday, August 15, 2008

Trays, bracelets, and MORE!!








Ok, so it has been brought to my attention that I need to post pictures of the things that I am making and selling. I have actually been meaning to do this but have not been able to get the pictures until now! I paint these adorable lap trays that are VERY versatile and really just come in handy. They can be used for snack trays, art trays, homework trays, and even fit over most car seats for trips in the car! I can paint just about anything and personalize it with a name. I will post a few pics for you to see. They are $20.00 each so let me know if you are interested! I also paint bubble totes, plastic carrying cases (for things such as trains, cars, small dolls, etc.). I do not have pictures of these but will get some on soon. I also make photo bracelets. They are $20 for a two frame bracelet then $1.50 for each additional frame. I will post a picture of those as well. The bracelets are good gifts for Mommy's, Grandma's, proud Aunt's, etc.! The trays are great gifts for ANY child, young or old!

No comments: