You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!
I sing this song at least 6 times a day, more than that on the days that I take Jaxon to school. Yet I never tire of it. It's because it makes my children happy. I sing it over and over, same time, same place because they love it. I love it too, honestly. I love that they love it! I love that something so simple can make them so happy. Isn't it funny how we as parents try SO hard to make our children happy with SO many things that don't REALLY matter when the little things are what they will remember most...(now if only I can remember that when birthdays and Christmas roll around!)
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
4 months ago

1 comment:
I will remind you of this the next time you call me from Target, and when you start to plan the Birthday Bash for September! Ha! :)
Post a Comment