`

`

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So, I totally stole this blog idea thing TODAY but, hey, who cares! That's what blogs are for, right? I have so thought about doing this before but I just decided to actually do it today! Who knows if I will actually keep this up. Who knows what exactly I will post here but if it is about anything that goes on in mi casa, then it's bound to be of some interest!
Sooooooo, on that note.....what IS new in the Duke Household? WELL, for starters, Camron is a sick little boy. He has the croup and a high fever and he is miserable. He wants nothing but to be held which means Mommy can't get ANYTHING done. It's even MORE fun when Caden decides he wants to sit on my lap while Camron is already there so he starts pushing him off of me screaming "NO, MY MONNIE". Oh, did I mention that Caden calls me Monnie. Yes, as aggravating as it is, he won't say /m/ in the second half of Mommy. Actually, I think it's kinda cute now! Now Jaxon is trying his absolute best to be a good big brother and a good helper for me but it's hard when you have 2 little whiny brothers running around so what do you do??? Do you remember that saying "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"? Well, he joins 'em! No, seriously, he has been a HUGE help! He goes back to pre-school tomorrow after a nice little break so that should be FUN! Mommy gets to start 20mg of prednisone tomorrow...YAY! Hopefully all will stay well and good and when I go for my levels on the 29th, they will be in the "normal" range. Daddy-O is working late tonight....ugh! He actually took dinner that I made to the current NICU parents tonight and shared our story with them before he went back to work. How sweet is that?! Ok, so that's about it for what is going on now. Hopefully this blog thing will work for me...we shall see!

No comments: